El Estero Car Wash is committed to our community and pleased to provide this FUNdraising opportunity for your non-profit organization. Coupons are provided at a discount which are sold at retail value. The entire profit goes to your organization.
Why Choose El Estero Car Wash
over a Parking Lot Wash:
|EL ESTERO CAR WASH||PARKING LOT WASH|
|Professional quality wash.||Questionable quality of wash.|
|Friendly and knowledgeable
|Lack of proper supervision.|
Coupons are easy to sell.
|Hours of planning, organizing, and
|Let us do the dirty work.||Liability for participants and cars.
Soap, hoses, and rags to purchase and
|Best for the environment.
We recycle and contain
our wash water.
Wasted water. Chemicals, oils, and
soaps run into the storm drains,
running directly to the ocean.
Sell 100 Basic Car Washes and make $400.00-$700.00!
Sell 300 Basic Car Washes and make $1,200.00-$2,100.00!
Sell 100 Gold Packages Car Washes and make $900.00-$1,200.00!
Sell 300 Gold Packages Car Washes and make $2,700.00-$3,600.00!
FOUR STEPS TO SUCCESS
STEP 1Make an appointment by contacting El Estero Car Wash. The office is located at 590 Fremont Street, Monterey, CA 93940.
What you will need for the meeting:
- A check or credit card from your organization (not debit please) to pay for initial coupons.
- Proof of non-profit status with tax I.D. number and a letter from your organization authorizing the fundraiser, with responsible parties’ contact names and phone numbers.
- You will receive the initial 100 coupons at the beginning of your fundraiser. Additional coupons in 25-100 increments can be purchased, up to 300 coupons. A reconciliation date will be predetermined for the final coupons purchased. Coupons expire 13 months after distribution date and are good for a Gold Package Car Wash. We recommend that you sell coupons at retail price.
STEP 2Distribute coupons to each participant in your fundraiser. A tracking form is provided that can be used to help track each coupon.
STEP 3SELL! SELL! SELL! Helpful tips on how to sell.
STEP 4All unused coupons will be returned at the reconciliation date. A reimbursement check will be issued within 7 days to the non-profit organization for all unused coupons.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) selling period per year.
- Selling periods should not exceed 4 weeks.
- A maximum of 300 coupons will be issued per period.